CronusMAX BT400 Bluetooth v4.0 USB Adapter
This Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter is the exact same product that is included with the CronusMAX PLUS and certified by us to be compatible with both the Dualshock 3, Dualshock 4 and Wii U Pro Controllers Certified to work at FULL SPEED when used with a CronusMAX.
- Type: Bluetooth Adapter
- Material: Plastic + Metal
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Bluetooth Standards: Bluetooth 4.0
- Transmission Distance: 10m
- Profiles: Bluetooth Low Energy, Dual-Mode Bluetooth
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
- Sensitivity: -86dBm@.01%BER
- RF TX Power: +6dBm(Class)
- Transfer Rate: Up to 3.0Mbps
- Voltage: 5V (USB Bus-Powered)
- Power Consumption: 5V, 90mA Max
- Standby Current (Connected): 0.4uA
- Operating Frequency: 24MHz
- Operating Environment Temperature: -20° to +70°,
- Operating Environment Humidity: 10%-90% Non- Condensing
- Size: 20mm x 13mm x 5mm/0.79" x 0.51" x 0.20" (Approx.)
- Compatible with Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 both x86 & x64. Not compatible with Mac OS.
Drivers are not usually required for this device as they are built into the OS from Windows 7+. Try these tips if you have driver issues:
- In the search type" Device manager" and open it.
- Click on the small arrow next to either "Bluetooth" or "Universal Serial Bus controllers"
- Right click on the Bluetooth device and select Update Driver
- Select" Browse my computer for driver update"
- Select on bottom "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my Computer"
- Select "Generic Bluetooth Driver"
- This should fix it and you will be able to use your Bluetooth now with no other problems.
Note: This does not include the CronusMAX adapter. Picture is for illustration purposes only.
Generic Windows Bluetooth StackIf you have any issues with windows drivers or you have Bluetooth problems, install this generic bluetooth stack to get everything working correctly.
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!