Cronus 2 Switch Adapter
The Cronus 2 Switch Adapter is a new add-on for the CronusMAX PLUS which now adds Nintendo Switch Support, compatible with ANY controller that is supported by the CronusMAX PLUS - both wired and wireless.
- PLUG and PLAY - Connect any controller supported by the CronusMAX PLUS to the Nintendo Switch.
- NEXT LEVEL - Imagine connecting a DS4 or Xbox One Elite controller to your Nintendo Switch - with scripting!
- SUPPORT TV MODE and HANDHELD MODE* - Many adapters only support TV Mode but this adapter also supports handheld mode*
- FUTURE PROOF - Regular firmware updates means the latest features and fixes are only a few clicks away.
- COMPACT DESIGN - Tiny format, half the size of a CronusMAX PLUS.
*Handheld Mode requires a USB 3.1 Type-C (Male) to USB 3.0 Type-A (Female) OTG Cable (available as an optional extra)
First, you need to enabled Wired Controller communication.
- Plug in your controller to the Switch TV dock.
- Select System form the main menu.
- Select Controllers and Sensors from the sidebar.
- Select Pro Controller Wired Communication.
Then in the Cronus Pro app:
DS3/DS4 Controllers: Set the CronusMAX PLUS output to PS3 in the Cronus Pro software.
XB360/XBONE Controllers: Set the CronusMAX PLUS output to XB360 in the Cronus Pro software.
Requires Switch Adapter firmware v6.0+ (Download Here).
No Authorization required!
TV Mode: Connect the CronusMAX PLUS to the Switch Adapter then plug the Switch Adapter to the Switch Dock. Connect your controller to the CronusMAX PLUS as per normal Cronus instructions.
Handheld Mode: Connect the CronusMAX PLUS to the Switch Adapter then plug the Switch Adapter to the Switch via the OTG cable (not included - available as an optional extra). Connect your controller to the CronusMAX PLUS as per normal Cronus instructions.