CronusMAX is the world's #1 selling video game controller add-on - use your favorite controller on your favorite console while blitzing your opponents with thousands of available mods for the latest games!
The award-winning CronusMAX PLUS is the world's most powerful video game controller add-on that unleashes the true power of your controller, unlocking more features than ever before. Re-designed from the ground up, you now have access to powerful modes such as Crossover Gaming which allows you to use your favorite controller on PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360, PLAYSTATION TV or WINDOWS PC. It also converts your controller into a fully loaded war machine without installing any chips or wires and DOES NOT void your warranty. Features such as the Rapidfire, Jitter, Quickscope, Akimbo, Drop Shot, Fast Reload, Auto Breath, and much more - without spending hundreds of dollars on an expensive modded controller!
The CronusMAX PLUS also includes support for the new Xbox One X and PS4 Pro consoles as well as many new controllers such as the Xbox One Elite Controller, Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution Pro.
The latest firmware includes a new feature called PS4 Wheel Edition which enables any Logitech G25, G27, and Driving Force GT along with many Fanatec Wheels to work on a PS4 with full Force Feedback Support along with their shifters and pedals. Achieving this without requiring a PC to be hooked up was another world first from CronusMAX.
The CronusMAX PLUS is the ONLY controller converter device officially used by MLG and the Call of Duty World League! The special Tournament Edition Mode removes the ability to use any mods making it Tournament legal and we worked with the world's best CoD players to make sure any lag was completely eliminated.
CronusMAX has also been awarded the coveted PCMAG Editors Choice Award!
As an added bonus you can use keyboard and mouse on your console (Windows PC required), giving you the edge in popular FPS games such as Call of Duty, Infinite Warfare, Battlefield 1, Black Ops 3, Destiny, Titanfall, Halo MCC and many more.
CRONUSMAX PLUS MAIN FEATURES
Crossover Gaming: Use almost any controller on any of the compatible consoles. All button mapping is completely automated - however mapping is completely customizable.
Mods, Remapping, Macros and Scripting: Enjoy the added benefit of our Adaptive Force technology enhancing your Fanatec wheel by adding the missing environmental effects while playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon Games (Fanalogic Mode only).
PS4 Wheel Mode: Use any Logitech G25, G27 and Driving Force GT along with many Fanatec Wheels on a PS4 Pro/PS4 with full Force Feedback Support along with their shifters and pedals. (Note: Compatible USB Hub Required).
Keyboard & Mouse: Use any keyboard and mouse on your console (Windows PC required), giving you the edge in popular FPS games such as Call of Duty, Infinite Warfare, Battlefield 1, Black Ops 3, Destiny, Titanfall, Halo MCC and many more. (We highly recommend a decent gaming mouse for optimum results).
Software, Plugins, Game Packs Scripts & More: The CronusMAX PLUS comes with it's own software including a library full of feature-packed GamePacks for many of today's popular titles which are updated by our team of professionals whenever new games are released, as well as a community library with thousands of open source scripts. There's also a range of plugins so you can create/record/use macros and remap any button or joystick on your controller.
LIST OF COMPATIBLE PLATFORMS & CONTROLLERS
The following list of consoles and controllers are fully compatible with the CronusMAX PLUS. A computer is required to change the settings, update to the latest firmware and program the CronusMAX PLUS with the latest gamepacks and scripts. Works with Windows on both a PC and MAC.
- Xbox One X
- Xbox One S
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360 S
- Xbox 360 (Requires wired X360 controller)
- PS4 Pro
- PS4 Slim
- Nintendo Switch (Requires Cronus 2 Switch Adapter)
- Playstation TV
- Most Android Devices (Requires OTG Cable)
- Windows PC
- Dualshock 4 Controller (Wired & Wireless)
- Dualshock 3 Controller (Wired & Wireless)
- Xbox One Elite Controller (Wired / USB Cable*)
- Xbox One Controller (Wired / USB Cable*)
- Xbox 360 Controller (Wired & Wireless**)
- WiiU Pro Controller
- WiiMote & Nunchucks
- Keyboard & Mouse (Requires a computer running Windows 7, 8 or 10)
- ....and many many more (click here for a full list)
*There is no Xbox One Wireless support at this time. You have to use a micro usb cable to hook up your XB1 controller to the CronusMAX PLUS. **Requires an Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver.
RACING WHEELS (PS4 ONLY)
- Logitech G25
- Logitech G27
- Logitech Driving Force GT
- Fanatec Porsche Carrera
- Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo
- Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S
- Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2
- Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS v2
- Fanatec CSR (+ Pedals)
- Fanatec CSR Elite (+ Pedals)
- Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base
- Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V1.5
- Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- Logitech G502
- Razer DeathAdder
- Corsair M65 FPS
- Mionix Castor
- Mad Catz R.A.T. 7
- CRONUSMAX PLUS WORKS WITH ALL GAMES!!!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- CronusMAX PLUS Device
- Mini USB Cable
- PS4 Sound Card
- Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter
- 3.5mm Headset Extension Cable
- Cronus USB Hub - Required for PS4 console use and PS4 Wheel Edition & Force Feedback Support (Included with the USB and BIG Bundles)
- USB Power Switch Extension Cable - For resetting the CronusMAX without unplugging/plugging *Recommended* (Included with the BIG Bundle)
- Full Data Micro USB Cable - For connecting the authorization controller (Dual Shock 4 or Xbox One) (Included with the BIG Bundle)
- 10ft USB Extension Cable - To extend the length of your wired controller.
- Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver - For Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless controller support.
Cronus Community: http://cronusmax.com/forums/
All Playstation and Wii controllers have full wireless support by using the included Bluetooth USB adapter. The Xbox 360 wireless controller requires a 360 wireless receiver (sold separately - click here to buy
). The Xbox One controllers do not have wireless support at this time - they require a simple micro usb cable (sold separately - click here to buy
). Headsets cannot be connected directly to the controller when using the CronusMAX, they must be connected to the console wired or wirelessly. Click here
for more information. One CronusMAX per controller.