External USB Sound Card and Headphone/Mic Adapter for PS4 and Computer.
- This USB external sound card easily adds a 3.5mm aux TRRS port (integrated audio-in and audio out interface) to your PS4 or computer, which enables you to connect your existing headset with 3.5mm TRRS to your PS4 or PC through a USB interface. Note: For a headset with separated headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port you'd need this converter cable.
- Additional USB stereo audio adapter: It is perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter.
- Superb Sound Quality: USB External Stereo Sound Adapter adopted Advanced C-Media IC technology for optimal sound quality and device performance. It is constructed of durable ABS housing and with ultra compact design.
- Easy to set up: no driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Wide Compatibility: This usb headset adapter works with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, Linux, and PS4, Google Chromebook, Windows Surface 3 pro, Raspberry Pi etc.
This is the same version that is supplied with the CronusMAX PLUS. Manufactured by Collective Minds.